Monday, October 08, 2007
Ten Things I believe:
1. Getting a job seriously cuts into knitting and blogging time.
2. Running is a great way to blow off steam.
3. Blogging friends are the best! Examples are here and here to name only a few.
4. High School is tougher than I remember. Yea, I did graduate some 20+ years ago. But Soccer Chica is just beginning the High School experience. . . and all I can say is WOW!
5. If I could main line coffee each morning, I would.
6. You must set time aside time to knit if you want any completed items.
7. My husband can't make a bed to save his life.
8. Roza socks do eventually get finished (I promise to post details later - when I find all the time I have lost over the past month *insert hysterical laughter*).
9. Summer comes to an end way too soon.
10. I truly believe in the Keyboard Fairy! Thank you oh so much, you know who you are. Cough, cough "lurker!" Cough, cough.
Now if I could only find the house cleaning fairy . . .