Friday, April 23, 2010

Arg And A Prayer

Update on the Twist socks! Made it through the portion of the pattern I was having trouble with. But do you want to know a wonderful thing? The designer, Jody Gordan Lucas read my post and contacted me! She wanted to personally see if I was doing ok and how she could help. Now, I am offically impressed. She didn't have to do that, but she did. How awesome!

I also cast on for a new prayer shawl. It is Haruni by Emily Ross. I found it on Ravlery. The crochet bind-off will be my challenge. I bought some great yarn for this project at Your Local Yarn Shop. Classic Eltie Alpaca Sox is the yarn that I chose, in a gorgeous plum/pink color.

Gotta run . . . literally, as the half-marathon is tomorrow.

1 comment:

Tarjetas de descuento para viajar por EspaƱa said...

I’ve recently started a web site, the info you offer on this web site has helped me greatly. Thank you for all of your time & work. “The murals in restaurants are on par with the food in museums.” by Peter De Vries.