Sunday, November 12, 2006

Frantically Finished Fetching

Say that five times fast!


Pattern: Fetching, Knitty - Summer 2006

Yarn: Debbie Bliss Merino DK
Wedgewood Blue

Needles: US 4 dpn Bamboo

Start/Finish: October 29, 2006/November 7, 2006

Modifications: Tried to continue rib pattern on thumb. Not sure if I will do that again. Also, in blocking, I left the bottom to roll - kinda like that effect. Gracefully (in a manly way, ofcourse) shown on Boo-boo before blocking.

It's quiet here this morning . . . RM and Boo-boo are off to church. I have a date with the recliner and Sunday paper. Should pick up some knitting. Want to pick up some knitting. Can't find a pattern I am in love with that will use up some stash yarn. I have a yearning for a cardigan. Plain with some ribbon and no buttons. Anybody know of a good pattern? Maybe I'll go with a cable hoodie with a zipper. . . hmmmmmm.

This is on my mind today. Now, we are all skiers. Yes. Everyone. Even Boo-boo, who by the way, has been skiing for two years already. Both kids also skied one season in the warmth and comfort of my tummy! In fact, I found out I was pregnant for Soccer Chica on a ski trip! Each winter weekend possible we go here. RM even proposed to me on the slopes of this resort. Between RM and I, we have skiing at Boyne Mountain each weekend for more than 10 years. So there are a lot of memories connected to Boyne. I know this year will be no exception.

So, I say, bring on the snow!

No comments: