Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

Well, it's 2007. Yup. Working on a great way to begin the New Year. . .

LM to sleep in his own bed. All. Night. Long. Soccerchica to get her home work done before she watches TV, checks computer, eats a snack . . . you get the picture.
Trixie to knit more and worry less.

I am not going to go on about what I will or will not do this year. Always screw that up, so no sense in making you promises I can't keep. Though, I will suggest that. . .

If I want to buy yarn I will.
If I want to start a new project, I will (even if it does mean I have fifty projects on the needles at once).
If I want to knit Christmas gifts next year, please give me a BIG glass of wine so I will forget that suggestion.
If I want to go on a yarn diet, I will.
If I want to take a break from knitting, I will (yea, riiight).

We'll see.

We have returned from the great WET North (notice green grass in picture and snow only on parts of ski hill). The temperatures were in the mid-30 to 40's. Mother Nature even found time to send down some rain while we were skiing. Now, I am definitely a fair weather skier. So, we spent a lot of time in the water park. This was not the way weather should act above the 44th parallel. It should be cold with lots of snow on the ground. Fun was had by all, so no great loss for us. I'll let you in on a secret, we will be back up at Boyne in two more weeks, there should be snow then.

Oh and there was some knitting done too.

No comments: