Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I'd Like to Think I am Full . . .

While we were up North this week, it was necessary to take a break from skiing. So a drive to Traverse City was in order. One of my favorite yarn shops is there. Called the Lost Art Yarn Shop, it boasts a large selection of yarns, patterns, and needles. Here is my score!

Yarn: Jo Sharp Alpaca Kid Lustre in Ripe (the light pink) and Vintage (Wine). The third ball is Jo Sharp Rare Comfort Kid Mohair in Rosehip. I bought these to knit Flora. This will be the first time I have knit with three strands held together. Should be fun!

BTW ~ I removed several pictures of my kids off Trixiestix. This was a personal choice due to some discussions with RM that scared the living day-lights out of me. Of course it was about children and the internet. Now, I don't think that knitters would ever do anything; it's the psychos that would stumble on them that scared me. So, I will insert new pictures as available. Thanks for understanding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog Trixie ! Please forgive me, but I never thought knitting could be so interesting !! The colours of your 'score ' are gorgeous. Good luck with Flora !!