Thursday, March 01, 2007

Have You Seen These?

Wow.

Amazing.

Check these wonderful socks out!

Must.Knit.Now.

Cookie has done it again. These patterns were for sale at Stitches West. For obvious reasons, they sold out. Let's keep our fingers crossed that we will be able to buy them via internet soon. I've decided I am going to hold my breath until the patterns are available. My finger is poised on the "buy" button for paypal, ready to purchase when they do go on sale.

She better hurry . . .

I'm getting light-headed due to lack of air . . .

2 comments:

pamela wynne said...

Aren't they gorgeous? I guess she's been promsing a web site for some time (www.cookieknitdesign.com), so maybe they'll be on the site when it launches.

Anonymous said...

She is the sock designer extraordinaire. Very pretty, thanks for the heads up.