I decided to tink back to last decrease, and change the increase/decrease of the pattern slightly. Since the pattern only "suggested" the increases at the waist, I consulted with Robin to see what she thought(she just finished Wicked and it looks great). We both agreed that the increases for waist are necessary. Here are the specs:
Pattern: Wicked from Zephyr Style
Yarn: Nature Spun Worsted in Lavender Blue
Needles: Addi Turbos US 8 Circ
Started: February 28, 2007
Finished: March 15, 2007
Notes: Started with recommended US7 Bamboo needles, gauge was too tight. Switched to Addi Turbos US 8 and hit gauge right on. After putting stitches on waste thread about 100 times I added two more decreases under arms and only did four increases at waist. I used M1L for my increases because it was tight and almost invisible. Toyed around with some others, but they all left too much of a gap between stitches for my liking.
In my opinion this pattern is nice, but really needs a variegated yarn. With the entire stockinette in my chest area, the girls seem to really jump out. I was
At least the lavender doesn't make me look like the Easter Bunny threw-up on me!